Who likes pancakes? Scrap that. Who doesn't like pancakes??
The other day, I made some amazing pancakes and it was so easy. These were undoubtedly the best pancakes I've ever had - If I may say so myself ;) And that includes better than pancakes made with milk and eggs!
They're very easy to make, and require little or no previous experience in this kind of thing.
-250g wholemeal flour
-Oatly (or any other non-milk milk) - you'll be measuring this by eye
-1 mashed banana
-1 tsp of vanilla extract
-2 tsp of baking powder
1. Put all ingredients except the milk in a mixing bowl.
2. Add some milk (you could start off with a cup) into the bowl.
3. Whisk everything until you have a smooth mixture.
4. Keep adding milk until it reaches the right consistency - you want it to be able to run easily off a spoon. But not too thin. Head for a a runny thick consistency. Just slightly thicker than that of single cream.
5. Heat up your pan and add a small nob of coconut oil.
6. Grab a ladle and ladle some mixture into the pan, you'll then want to move the pan around to try to get the mixture all over the pan. You won't be able to cover all the pan's surface if you have't put enough mixture in. If that's the case, don't worry, and don't add more, just go with it and perfect your measurement next time! The good thing here is that the mistakes are equally tasty ;) .
If you make these, let me know! Have a great day!
P.S. Happy valentines day!